Sunday 1 April 2012

The Wedding Crew...

I guess you could say that I'm a little obsessed with J Crew all of a sudden, but really my obsession started when I was trying to find a wedding dress last year. I was almost certain that I would end up having one of the J Crew dresses as my wedding dress, however fate stepped in and they weren't shipping to Australia (at that point!), so I had to find an alternative. The alternative was perfect, and in the end I'm glad everything worked out the way they did, however I have never quite recovered from my J Crew Wedding love, and thought I'd share it with you.

These dresses are beautiful, and most are probably a lot cheaper than what you'll find in bridal stores. If you're looking for something a little different, or a little simple or just don't want to pay with your arms or legs (may need these on the wedding day, if not for any other time in your life!), I would definitely give J Crew Wedding a look. It will be well worth it!


Palais Gown

Dinah Gown

Dune Gown 

Waterfall Gown

Taryn Gown

No comments:

Post a Comment