Monday 9 January 2012

A house in the Hamptons

A huge thank you to my sister Chrissie for getting me completely obsessed with "Revenge", a new series about a young woman, Emily (Emily VanCamp from "Brothers and Sisters"), avenging her father who was set up by the iconic Grayson family, and imprisoned for a crime he didn't commit. Madeleine Stowe plays Victoria Grayson, the matriarch of the Grayson family and Queen of the Hamptons (I just LOVE her. I adore how composed she is, and how she smiles practically the whole time. Especially when she's taking someone down. She's like Blair Waldorf, but older... and in the Hamptons). She, and the amazing clothes, houses and sets, make it worth watching. In Chrissie's words, it's like "Dynasty" in the Hamptons, but with better clothes and houses. Not watching this, was NOT an option. (I was hooked at "Dynasty" and Hamptons....)

I am pretty much dying of love for the houses in this series and, as small tribute, I have collected some shots of Hamptons houses to set your tongues wagging (and me melting from jealousy). Enjoy... or be thoroughly depressed. I'm utterly the latter. 






Grayson Manor from "Revenge". 

Check out "Revenge" on Sidereel. Warning: it's highly addictive...

No comments:

Post a Comment