Tuesday 6 December 2011

Am just a little chuffed at this....

Firstly, you HAVE to have a good, long look at the amazing website of Preston Bailey. Preston is highly sought after in the event industry (understatement), and has a terrific blog and website, with part of it being dedicated to weddings and ideas for brides. It is honestly stunning, with creative, divine ideas and I wish I had known about it when I was planning my wedding.

Secondly, OH. EM. GEE... These photos were taken from FellowFellow, the amazing website and shop of my dear friend Claire, and featured in Preston Bailey's Bride Ideas. Very, very cool, and I am so completely flattered that my sweet, little wedding dress was used as floral inspiration.



Check out the full article here Wedding Dress - A Floral Pattern from Preston Bailey.

No comments:

Post a Comment