Thursday 17 November 2011

For the love of floral...

In the lead up to the wedding, I have been lucky enough to legitimately 'google' so many beautiful things for inspiration ("It's for wedding dress ideas!".. "I need to get ideas for centrepieces!"... "I need photography ideas!"...).
One of my favourite things to browse online or in magazines, and especially in person, are floral arrangements - flowers in general. I have always wanted to do a floristry course, and so you can imagine the amount of soul-soothing that has come from being able to flick through page after page of divine flora. I am of the opinion that flowers are the perfect gift, whether for someone special, for something special, going to a dinner party or just because. So I thought I would share with you some seriously stunning stems.







No comments:

Post a Comment